Applications have opened for the Elite Editing Scholarships in Australia and New Zealand, 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 30th June 2020
Eligibility for Elite Editing Scholarships in Australia and New Zealand, 2020:
- The applicants should be full-time research degree students at an Australian or New Zealand university.
- Additionally, the part-time candidates can apply if they can show heavy career commitments or a medical condition preventing them from studying full-time.
- The applicants can be International or domestic students.
- The candidates can be internal or external students.
- Furthermore, the applicants should not have any form of paid employment during the scholarship period.
- The candidates should work for at least 35 hours per week on writing their thesis during the scholarship period.
- Employees of Elite Editing and their family members are not eligible.
- Moreover, Elite Editing will select the applicants based on their academic merit and financial situation.
Value of Scholarship
- The Elite Editing Scholarships in Australia and New Zealand, 2020 will receive AUD 6,000 and AUD 3,600 for students who also hold another scholarship.
- The last date to apply for Elite Editing Scholarships in Australia and New Zealand, 2020 is 30th June 2020.
About Elite Editing
Elite Editing is Australia’s largest and most trusted academic editing service. Their editors provide the best academic editing, thesis editing and essay editing available.
Go to the official page for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.