Applications are now open for the Elizabeth Pearse Music Scholarship 2019, Australia. This scholarship was established in 2018 in memory of the late Mrs. Elizabeth Pearse to fund the study of music at Masters or PhD level. Further, Elizabeth Pearse Music Scholarship is for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Music as a specific area of study. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2019.
- The value of the scholarship will be $8,000 paid in two installments after the census date of study period 1 and also, study period 2.
- The Elizabeth Pearse Music Scholarship will be open to competition among applicants who:
- Likewise, are domestic students, i.e. Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens and holders of a permanent visa; and
- Are or intend to enroll full time in PhD or Master of Philosophy with Music as their specialist area of study
- Previous study GPA
- Quality of research proposal
- Two letters of recommendation the character of the candidate for the award; and
- any other criteria that the Selection Committee deems appropriate, including whether the candidate has, or will
- receive any other scholarship assistance during their studies.
- Applications must be submit on the official application form no later than the date set by the Selection Committee for the year in which the award is to be made.
- Applicants must submit with the official form, where appropriate:
- An outline of your research proposal
- Further, Two letters of recommendation, and;
- a copy of your curriculum vitae; and
- a certified copy of your academic record if from another institution.
- Likewise, any other supporting documentation that would assist the Selection Committee in developing an opinion of you as an applicant.
When applying for a scholarship it is very important that you answer all the questions and include all relevant documents. Also, Your application and relevant documents must be submit before the closing date. If an application is incomplete, it will not be considered.