Applications have opened for the Scholarships in Germany 2020 at the Freie Universität Berlin. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The University is providing scholarships for the Ph.D. degree in the subjects available at the University.
- Only domestic students are eligible for this scholarship.
- The base scholarship is 1000 euros per month, plus a lump-sum allowance of 103 euros for the costs of materials.
- Additionally, it is possible to be granted special allowances for travel costs. Scholarships are initially granted for a period of up to two years.
- Also, students should submit a report on their work and a statement from their academic supervisor at the end of the first and second years of the scholarship.
- Additionally, the University will grant aid for a maximum period of three years.
- Likewise, the University will grant the scholarships for completion of the dissertation for a maximum of one year, without any possibility of extension.
- Furthermore, grantees must devote the vast majority of their time and energies to the work for which they are receiving aid.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the scholarships in Germany 2020
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate performance that far exceeds the average, especially in their undergraduate degrees.
- additionally, there must be a reason to expect that applicants’ academic projects will make a significant contribution to the body of research in the field.
- Also, applications must accompany documentation of the students’ qualifications, a statement from their supervising professor. Also, a working plan that shows the reasons the students have chosen the particular topic, the status of preliminary work on the project, an outline of the research project, and a schedule for the implementation of the project.
- Furthermore, applicants must not have already received earlier public funding for the same project.
- Additionally, the University will grant the scholarships on the decisions made by the inter-university Commission for the Allocation of Doctoral Grants whose members are appointed by the Senator for Education, Science, and Research.
- The Free University of Berlin is a research university in Berlin, Germany.
- Additionally, it is one of Germany’s most distinguished universities.
- Furthermore, it is famous for its research into the humanities, and social sciences, as well as into the natural and life sciences
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.