Apply for Fellowship at University of Copenhagen in Denmark. The deadline for this application is 17th February 2021.
To reward students’ ability and talent in Denmark, the University of Copenhagen is granting the International PhD Fellowships in Artificial Intelligence and Functional Data Analysis for the academic session 2021/2022.
The purpose of the program is to encourage and support ambitious domestic and international students who want to study PhD degree at the university in Denmark.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, PhD degree program in Artificial Intelligence and Functional Data Analysis
- Likewise, to be eligible for the opportunity program, the applicant should have the ability to communicate research findings in teaching, conference talks and by writing scientific papers for international journals.
The University of Copenhagen will offer the monthly salary begins around 27.593 DKK /approx. 3.679 EUR (April 2020-level) plus an employer-paid pension contribution of 17.1%.
- How to Apply: For the fellowship, all interested candidates must take admission in a PhD degree at the University of Copenhagen. After, applicants must complete and submit the online application form.
- Also, candidates must submit all the following documents:
- Moreover, motivated letter of application (max two pages). Please briefly describe your previous research experiences. Also, interests and what attracts you to the position in terms of both the topic and the academic work.
- Likewise, curriculum vitae detailing education, work, research and teaching experiences, conference presentations, publication record, language skills and other skills relevant for the position
- Documentation of knowledge on advanced computational methods, e.g. a list of ways you have worked with and in which context.
- Moreover, official transcripts of examination results.
- A certified/signed copy of degree certificate(s).
- Contact information for two reference persons.
- Additionally, applicants will be selected based on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
- Also, if English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
Visit oyaop.com and oyachool.com for more scholarship opportunities.