Applications have opened for the Scholarships in the UK at the University of Strathclyde. The deadline for the application is 6th April 2020. The name of the scholarship is Finn Randall Travel Awards 2020. The University if providing the awards for the Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. degrees in the courses offered by the University.
- In memory of Finn Randall – an alumnus of Strathclyde University and an intrepid traveler – the University established this award to assist a registered undergraduate or postgraduate student of the University with the cost of a particular scheme of travel which is considered to be the most enterprising and the most relevant to their course of study.
The candidates should meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Scholarships in the UK at the University of Strathclyde
- The Finn Randall Travel Award is open to all current registered Undergraduates and Postgraduates of the University of Strathclyde.
- Also, the award is not for travel to the University, conference travel, research, fieldwork or any travel directly associated with, or part of, a course/program/Ph.D.
- Furthermore, the University will not consider the applications for travel already taken place or incomplete applications.
- Additionally, after the event, the successful applicants will provide a report on his/her travels to those who established the award.
- Also, they should submit the report to the University in the first instance.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful recipients of the award will receive up to 300 pounds towards travel costs.
About the University
- The University of Strathclyde is a public research university located in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Additionally, founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow’s second-oldest university.
- Also, it received its royal charter in 1964 as the first technological university in the United Kingdom.
For further details about the program, visit the official website.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.