The FINNOVATION Fellowship supports impact-driven entrepreneurs as they lead and launch sustainable and innovative businesses.
The FINNOVATION Fellowship program helps build leadership and entrepreneurial skills in early-stage social entrepreneurs. Supported by the Bush Foundation, its goal is to inspire, equip, and connect social business leaders in Minnesota and beyond through an immersive nine-month program.
- Curriculum designed to help develop leadership skills in a successful social enterprise.
- Also, access to an entrepreneurial community of advisors and mentors with relevant expertise, advice, and feedback.
- Dedicated space at FINN Lab to support the growth (and fun!) that comes from coworking alongside their cohort and other professionals
- Moreover, up to $53k is covered in living and health expenses.
- you are curious and dedicated to progress.
- your enterprise is innovative, has a revenue-generating component, as well as solves a real need.
- Also, if your impact makes a difference in Minnesota and potentially beyond. All areas of impact are welcome including education, health, environment, hunger, as well as poverty alleviation.
Required Set of Skills
- Eager to develop innovative business models grounded in deep insights into the problem.
- Also, Open to learning, experimenting, and growing to be a better leader.
- Passionate about expanding your perspective on the possible impact you can make.
- In addition, Committed to participating in the program for a minimum of 35 hours a week.
- Make time to engage, connect, and collaborate outside of the program structure.
- Show up prepared, present, and ready to participate. Help build a healthy community through respect and engagement.
- Work with the process and be proactive. They have intentionally designed a process to support entrepreneurial growth, and parts of that process may be new to you or uncomfortable. Communication and accountability help them support you.