Visayan Electric Company (VECO)is glad to announce its college scholarship grants in 2022. This is an annual scholarship. The Visayan Electric Company Scholarship Grant is designed to support high school and college-level students who are VECO customers.
VECO offers scholarships to the poor, but deserving students living within its franchise area from Liloan town in northern Cebu to San Fernando town in southern Cebu. Each academic year, VECO extends to these outstanding students a scholarship that will help defray tuition expenses and school fees. Equally important, the scholarship will be renewable every semester as long as the student maintains the GPA requirement and makes normal progress toward a degree.
Financial Benefits from VECO College Scholarship Program
- The scholarships will cover the tuition fees of the students and other expenses that will be done by the students.
Eligibility required for VECO College Scholarship Program
The qualified scholars must:
- Pass all the subjects enrolled with no grade of below 2.5 and a general point
an average of 2.0;
- In addition, should be enrolled in the number of units required per semester as indicated by the
- Not drop any subjects;
- Finish the required five-year course enrolled in;
- Submit her/ his final-end-of-term grades within 30 days after final exams for
- then, actively participate in various school organizations to enhance interpersonally
- Nevertheless, Not enjoy any other form of scholarship;
- Nextly, Participate in Aboitiz and VECO-related activities.
Additional Criteria For Qualification
- firstly, should be a dependent of a VECO customer with no record of violations
of service contract
- An individual annual income of parents should not exceed P150,000
- Must be an incoming 1st-year college with a General Weighted Average (GWA)
of at least 90%
- Willing to pursue BS-Electrical Engineering, BS-Industrial Engineering, BS Accountancy or
- Willing to enroll in any of our accredited universities (USC, USJ-R, and CIT-U)
All criteria for qualifications should be met. The absence of one disqualifies the applicant.
Your application kit should contain ALL of the following requirements.
- At first, Complete & sign the application form with the current 2×2 colored photo
- Secondly, Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
- Similarly, A certified true copy of the Grade 12 report card
- Furthermore, Photocopy of Income Tax Return from BIR or Certificate of Indigency from the Barangay
- Lastly, Enclose all requirements in a short brown envelope.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.