Apply for the Full ISW Institute International Scholarships in the USA. The deadline for the application is 28th December 2020. The name of the scholarship is International scholarship for Girls.
- Except for Iran, ISW sponsorship is available for women from any other country.
- Additionally, the age requirement for degree programs depends on the University requisites.
- Hold an educational grade (received abroad or in the U.S.) equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in the U.S. for enrollment application on master’s program, hold a degree equivalent to a master degree in the U.S. to apply for a doctoral grade program, or hold a valid doctoral degree to apply for a post-doctorate position.
- Also, the applicant should dedicate herself to the educational plan, after selection. She should sign a commitment letter upon receiving the ISW Scholarship.
- Plan to go back to her home nation to take up a professional occupation.
- Likewise, the candidate should be competent in English. Unless the candidate can confirm that her resident lingo is English (statement required in writing), that she obtained her undergraduate degree or secondary diploma that was taught in English language (transcript needed), or that she needs to submit a letter that provides evidence of her work as a full-time researcher enrolled in English taught program (transcript needed – English Proficiency Certificate needed), IELTS, or English language proficiency evidence is mandatory.
Additionally, the organizers will give first preference to the women that prove prior dedication to the charitable or volunteering work for empowering women in their specific fields and also to the women through professional, community, or civic work.
- Health insurance in sponsorship with Sunlife insurance company
- Also, expense on Return flight: US$1600 (Once per anum)
- Undergraduate degree sponsorship: US$18,000
- Master’s/first professional degree sponsorship: US$28,000
- Doctoral degree sponsorship: US$26,000
- Likewise, postdoctoral degree sponsorship: US$32,000
- Also, books & Literature expense: US$1000 per year
- Additionally, monthly stipend of US$1200 for an undergraduate student, US$1600 for Master student, US$1800 for Doctoral Student and flexible package for post-doctorate student
- Scholarship for women application form 2021 intake
- Likewise, conditional admission letter from the U.S. University
- Evidence of candidate’s English reading, writing, and speaking proficiency.
- Detailed Resume enlisting all the extra-curricular activates and volunteer participation by the candidate
- Two recommendation letters from professors of last attended an educational institute
- Research proposal for Doctoral degree program applicants and study plan for master degree course applicants is also mandatory
- Motivation letter that states why you wish to study in the U.S. and how ISW Scholarship can help you
For more information about the scholarship, visit the official page. You may also check out oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.