Apply for Full Scholarship at Brunel University London in the UK. The deadline for this application is 1st October 2021
Brunel University London is delighted to welcome applications for EPSRC funded Doctoral Training Partnership (DTP) PhD studentships starting 1st October 2021 within the College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences.
Also, this Scholarship is available for both domestic and international students who wish to participate in a full-time PhD program at the University.
Successful applicants will receive an annual stipend (bursary) of £17,609 plus payment of their full-time tuition fees for a period of 36 months (3 years). Overseas applicants, including EU nationals, who meet the academic entry criteria including English Language proficiency.
All interested applicants for Brunel University London EPSRC Funded DTP PhD Studentships, are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants from both domestic and international students are eligible.
- Additionally, applicants will have or expect to receive a first or upper-second class honors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Design, Mathematics, Physics or a similar numerate discipline. A Postgraduate Masters degree is not required but may be an advantage.
- Where appropriate, applicants must have English language proficiency to IELTS 6.5 overall (a minimum of 6.0 in all sections) or equivalent. If you do not hold this qualification already, you must indicate when you will achieve this qualification in your personal statement.
- Likewise, you should be eligible for home (UK) tuition fees
- Must be able to provide academic excellence.
- Additionally, apply to one of the Ph.D. programs at Brunel University London.
- Demonstrate an excellent academic performance and high achievements at previous study level(s).
- Demonstrate academic talent and strong motivation in the chosen field of study.
Interested and Successful applicants for Brunel University London EPSRC Funded DTP PhD Studentships will received,
- Payment of their full-time tuition fees for a period of 36 months (3 years).
- Also, annual stipend (bursary) of £17,609 plus payment of their full-time tuition fees for a period of 36 months (3 years).
How-to-Apply: Please submit your application documents (as shown below) to [email protected] by Noon on Friday 4 June 2021. Interviews will take place in June/July 2021 for Full Scholarship in the UK:
- Your up-to-date CV;
- Also, Your document (300 to 500 words) setting out the ideas for your research project;
- Likewise, personal statement (300 to 500 words) summarizing your background, skills and experience;
- Additionally, Undergraduate/Postgraduate Masters degree certificate(s) and transcript(s);
- Name of a potential academic supervisor in the College, if you have identified one;
- Furthermore, contact details for TWO referees, one of which can be an academic member of staff in the College.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarships opportunities.