Apply for Full Scholarship at Drexel University in the USA. The deadline for this application is 13th November 2021.
Drexel University is a private research university with its main campus in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was founded in 1891 by Anthony J. Drexel, a financier and philanthropist.
This University is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: 30,000-34,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Drexel University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. Likewise, this 128 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. Also, the admission rate range is 70-80% making this US higher education organization a somewhat selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the Merit international awards . Also, the grant is available for international students who want to complete their undergraduate education at Drexel University for the academic year 2021/2022.
Drexel University is one of the greatest higher education institutions in the United States, with a reputation for excellence in research. Drexel Institute of Art, Science, and Industry was its previous name. Eligibility Criteria
- Eligible Countries: Home and International
- Also, Undergraduate degree program in various field
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be home or international student
- Moreover, must be incoming first-year or transfer students
- Additionally, have applied for an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Drexel University will provide tuition fees for the undergraduate degree for the academic year 2021/2022.
- How to Apply: Candidates who have applied for an applicable course and submitted a portfolio will automatically be considered for this application during the review of their application.
- Also, applicants must send the following documents as part of the application: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Furthermore, to participate in an undergraduate degree program, applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Additionally, applicants whose first language is not English are strongly recommended to submit TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE exams to demonstrate English language proficiency.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.