Apply for Full Scholarship at Norwegian University of Life Sciences in Norway. The deadline for this application is 15th August 2021.
International PhD Scholarship Awards at Norwegian University of Life Sciences is open for International Students . Also, the scholarship allows PhD level programs in the field of Bioinformatics, Evolutionary Biology, Genomics taught at Norwegian University of Life Sciences . Likewise, the deadline of the scholarship is 15 Aug 2021.
International PhD Scholarship Awards at Norwegian University of Life Sciences is available to undertake PhD level programs at Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Required Academic Qualifications:
You need to:
1. A letter of intent includes:
Why are you interested in this particular project?
How can you contribute to the project based on your specific skillsets?
2. Also, Curriculum vitae + publication list
3. Your sample SLURM script which does any genomics-related analysis.
4. Likewise, One-page A4 report which explains the mechanism/theory/analytical methods etc. of (A) “Polygenic adaptation” or (B) “splicing QTL”. You can include figures and formulas in the report.
5. Your Master’s thesis if it is written in English.
6. Additionally, copies of degree certificates and transcripts of academic records (all certified)
7. At least two academic reference persons.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Open to||International Students|
|Organizer||Norwegian University of Life Sciences|