Apply for Full Scholarship at University of Queensland in Australia. The deadline for this application is 30th November 2021.
The Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for high achieving students from Taiwan to further their studies in UQ’s Faculty of Business, Economics and Law. Also, challenge yourself academically and develop the skills to thrive in constantly changing and competitive business environments.
This scholarship is for students commencing in Semester 1 and Semester 2. Closing date for students commencing in Semester 1 is 30 November.
- Citizens of Taiwan, who normally reside in Taiwan and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia*. Those studying an English language course in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship for tuition fees.
- Similarly, students who have received an offer for a relevant postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ (the opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students, or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange).
- Also, the scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
Join the elite BEL Global Leaders community of high achievers and gain priority access to a variety of events and initiatives.
You must apply for your chosen degree program first before applying for this scholarship.
Applications close on the same dates every year:
- 30 November for semester 1
- 30 April for semester 2.
To apply, you must have already received a letter of offer from UQ and provide us with:
- Also, Personal/motivational statement – this statement should be no more than 1000 words and address:- The reasons for your interest in your chosen degree program, including why you wish to study this program at UQ- Likewise, your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experiences (including voluntary activities) which demonstrate your commitment to those goals and ambitions.
- Furthermore, one reference letter in English from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer. Also, the academic reference letter should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
Visit the Official Website
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.