Apply for the Full Scholarships at Curtin University in Australia. The deadline for the application is 3rd August 2020. The name of the scholarship is Rob Riley Memorial Scholarship 2020. The scholarship is for Masters in the field of Business.
- Be an Indigenous Australian
- Additionally, commencing their course in the trimester for which this scholarship is offered for
- Applied for admission into any of the below:
- Graduate Certificate in Business
- Also, a Graduate Diploma in Business (can continue to MBA)
- Likewise, Master of Business Administration
- Furthermore, be a domestic full fee-paying student
- Likewise, the applicants must not be in receipt of any other scholarship, fee discount or sponsorship
Value of Scholarship
- The total cost of student tuition fees (as normally paid by the student, not by a sponsor)
- Furthermore, the University will pay the fees directly to the student fee account prior to the census date relevant to each study period.
- Additionally, the scholarship does not cover the Student Services & Amenities Fees (SSAF) and Ancillary or incidental fees.
Scholarship continuity is subject to meeting satisfactory academic progress as outlined above. The University will assess the progress at the end of each study period.
Curtin University is an Australian public research university based in Bentley, Perth, Western Australia. Additionally, the university is named after the 14th Prime Minister of Australia, John Curtin, and is the largest university in Western Australia, with over 50,000 students (as of 2014) at locations including Perth, Margaret River, Kalgoorlie, Malaysia, and Singapore.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.