Apply for Full Scholarships at Griffith University in Australia. The deadline for this application is 1st August 2021.
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
Applications are invited for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship to study at the Griffith University – Australia. Also, the scholarships focus at exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Applicants must meet the following for Full Scholarships in Australia:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Also, have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Likewise, have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Similarly, be a full-time student starting in Trimester 3 2021 or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2022.
- How to Apply: To apply for Griffith Remarkable Scholarship, follow these process;
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Additionally, apply for the scholarship by the closing date. Also, you will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
- Furthermore, the University panel will review your application and let you know the outcome.
- Application Timelines: Varying by Trimesters (details on official site)