Apply for the Full Scholarships at Multimedia University in Malaysia. The deadline for the application is ongoing. The name of the scholarship is President’s Scholarships in Malaysia. The scholarship is for Bachelors degree in the field of
Electronics, Electronics majoring in Telecommunication, Electronics majoring in Computer, Artificial Intelligence, Security Technology, Information Technology Management, Data Communications and Networking, Bioinformatics, and Electronics majoring in Nanotechnology.
- The candidates applying should be citizens of Malaysia.
- Additionally, the age limit for the candidates should be under 25 years of age.
- Similarly, he/she should have passed STPM/UEC/A-Levels with a minimum CGPA of 3.75 in the relevant subjects.
- Also, the candidate must be active in sports and co-curriculum activities at school, district, state or national levels.
- Likewise, leadership traits, extracurriculars, social and voluntary activities are considered.
- Also, the successful applicant should not receive funding from any other scholarship or any other agency or Organisation.
- The candidate should submit a proof of socio-economic background.
- Additionally, they should submit the offer letter from the university.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of Multimedia University – President’s Scholarships in Malaysia, 2019 will receive a full tuition fee waiver.
Multimedia University, abbreviated as MMU, is the first-ever full-fledged private university in Malaysia. The university has three campuses, located in Melaka, Cyberjaya, and Johor. Additionally, the university hosts 9 faculties and 8 research institutes
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more information.