Full Scholarships at Singapore Management University
Name of Scholarship: SMU Merit Scholarship Program
Business, Law, Computer Science, Social Science
Eligibility for Full Scholarships at Singapore Management University
- The SMU Merit Scholarship Program 2020 is open to the citizens of Singapore.
- Also, the students must meet all the progression requirements and program-specific criteria.
- Additionally, applicants must hold outstanding academic results, demonstrate leadership and communication skills.
- Also, the student should have a good record of co-curricular activity and/or community service involvement.
- Furthermore, the student should enroll for a full-time undergraduate course at Singapore Management University.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of SMU MERIT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME 2020 will receive the following benefits-
- Additionally, Tuition fee waiver (after MOE tuition grant subsidy)
- Growth opportunities allowance of S$12,000 to fund part or combination of the following:
- Overseas Student Exchange/Summer Programme
- Likewise, Community Service Project
- School Study Missions
- Also, Case Competitions and presentations at conferences
- The applications for SMU Merit Scholarship Program 2020 are open for September 2020 intake.
- Singapore Management University is the third autonomous university in Singapore.
- Furthermore, the university provides broad-based business programs modelled after the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. SMU was established on 29 July 2000 and is located in the Downtown area of Singapore.