Apply for Full Scholarships at Ted University in Turkey. The deadline for this application is 1st September 2021.
Ted University has come up with the Faculty of Architecture and Design Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2021- 2022.
A full or partial support will be given to international or domestic students who want to apply for an undergraduate degree in a program at the Faculty of Architecture and Design of TedU. Furthermore, the award will cover about 25% to 100% of the cost of study.
Established in 2012, ranking 88th in the nation, Ted University is a university located in the heart of Ankara that has made it its mission to create impactful programs that dispense high-quality education.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Also, undergraduate degree program in the field of Architecture, City and Regional Planning, Interior Architecture and Environmental Design, and Industrial Design are eligible to apply for.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in a program at the Faculty of Architecture and Design of TedU.
Ted University will hand the students a full or partial tuition fee scholarship covering 25% to 100% of the tuition fee of the applied program.
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the undergrad application portal set up by the university and apply to any program of choice.
- Also, the students must present the following documents to the university:
- Furthermore, High School
- Additionally, an official high school transcript displaying the scores of taken courses
- Official copy of the exam/diploma/test results
- Moreover, Photograph
- Biometric photos
- Also, Valid visa
- Furthermore, the students need to meet the academic requirements as per their region of residence to get into TedU.
- Also, the students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- EPE – 75
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE – 59
- Likewise, PCE – B
- CAE – C
- CPE – C