Applications have opened for the Full Scholarships at the University of Adelaide in Australia. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships now. The University is providing scholarships for Ph.D. in the field of Engineering and Sciences.
Eligibility for Full Scholarships at the University of Adelaide
- The Future Fuels CRC Ph.D. Scholarship 2020 is open to citizens of Australia & New Zealand.
- Additionally, applicants must meet all the program-specific requirements.
- Also, they must have an undergrad degree in Engineering or Science with a background in physical and materials chemistry, catalysis, or related areas.
- Also, honors or Masters postgraduate degree with H1 or equivalent GPA.
- Likewise, demonstrated research experience.
- Also, demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Likewise, they must have organization skills, time management, and the ability to work to prioritize.
- Furthermore, excellent has written and oral communication skills.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of The Future Fuels CRC Ph.D. Scholarship 2020 will receive a scholarship that will be for 3 years and has a stipend of $33,000 per annum.
Stipend: The scholarship will be for 3 years and has a stipend of $33,000 per annum. It is likely to be tax-exempt, subject to Taxation Office approval. A full fee scholarship may also be available for qualifying international applicants.
- The last date to apply for The Future Fuels CRC Ph.D. Scholarship 2020 is 31 JULY 2020.
About the University
The University of Adelaide is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia. Established in 1874, it is the third-oldest university in Australia.
Visit the official page for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.