Applications are open for the Full Scholarships at University Canada West. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The University is providing scholarships for Masters degree in the field of Business. The name of the scholarship is The Emily Baker Scholarship 2020.
For the Full Scholarships at University Canada West, the candidates should meet the given criteria
- The Emily Baker Scholarship 2020 is open to First Nations students.
- Additionally, applicants must demonstrate strong commitment and academic performance.
- Also, all the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
- Furthermore, in order to be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must submit the following:
- Submit a completed Scholarship & Award Application form by May 31st.
- Submit a Personal Statement describing how receiving an award for the MBA program will affect your personal, educational and career goals, as well as how you intend to use your skills to contribute to the growth and development of the First Nations community.
- The successful applicant(one student) of The Emily Baker Scholarship 2020 will receive a full-tuition scholarship every year.
- University Canada West is a private, for-profit, university in British Columbia, Canada.
- Additionally, it was founded in 2005 by David F. Strong, the former president of the University of Victoria.
- Furthermore, UCW was purchased in 2008 by the Eminata Group and in 2014 sold to Global University Systems, its present owners.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.