Applications have opened for the Full Scholarships at University College Dublin 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 29th May 2020. The name of the scholarship is UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School MSc Scholarship for Italian Citizens 2020. The University is providing scholarships for Masters degree in the field of Business, Management, Economics & Accounting.
Eligibility for Full Scholarships at University College Dublin
- The MSc Scholarship for Italian Citizens 2020 is open to citizens of Italy.
- Additionally, the applicants must meet all the program-specific requirements.
- An applicant already holding the equivalent to an Irish Hons 1.1 or Hons 2.1 degree result or who will get this overall same overall degree result in summer 2020. Specifically, candidates must get a degree result of no lower than 96 out of 110 on the Italian university grading scale. We will, of course, accept candidates who may hold an Honours Bachelor degree result as above from other countries as long as they are equivalent to an Irish Hons 1.1 or Hons 2.1.
- Additionally, the applicant must excellently write essay question answers in the course application as part of the online application to the MSc program.
- Furthermore, the applicant must hold an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL ibt 100 / 120 or equivalent scores in a test.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of The MSc Scholarship for Italian Citizens 2020 will receive 100% tuition fee reduction
- The last date to apply for The MSc Scholarship for Italian Citizens 2020 is 29 MAY 2020.\
About the University
The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is the graduate business school of University College Dublin and is located in Blackrock in Dublin, Republic of Ireland, on the site of the former Carysfort College.
Go to the official page for more information about the scholarship.
You may also visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.