Apply for Full Scholarships at University of Malawi in Malawi. The deadline for this application is 31st August 2021.
Earn your master’s and PhD degree from Polytechnic College by applying for the Asim Scholarships. The program is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Also, the motive of the bursary is to support African students who want to complete their higher education in Malawi.
The Polytechnic, a constituent college of the University of Malawi, is committed to stewarding the academic mission, research enterprise, and strategic vision. The College was established under legal authority granted by a provision in the University of Malawi Act of 1965
- Eligible Countries: Africa
- Also, Masters and PhD degrees in any subject area.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Only Africans who are citizens of the participating countries, as well as any other African country, qualify to apply for the ASIM scholarship. Furthermore, the applicants should be residents on the continent at the time of application.
Polytechnic College will provide the educational fund for students to complete their studies in Malawi
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to complete the application form and EOI form.
- Also, Curriculum Vitae (CV), Proof of nationality, Highest qualification, Academic record, Research proposal, and personal statement
- Additionally, applicants must have Second Class Upper (3.5 CGPA or its equivalent or at least 65% average in all modules) in the relevant fields of study from any recognized University in Africa or Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees from any recognized University in Africa. Likewise, Candidates must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0 on a 5.0 scale, or 65% average or equivalent in M.Sc./M.Eng/M. Tech and the minimum stipulated for the Master’s degree above
- Similarly, students must have to submit the evidence of English language as a medium of instruction at Higher Education Institution (HEI)
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.