Full Scholarships in Belgium for Developing Countries. The Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium offers ARES grants to students from developing countries. It is the chance to pursue a one-year specialized master’s degree program or a 4-to-6-month advanced training course within higher education to students from developing countries. All the students wishing to enroll in eligible Masters and Training courses in the fields of aquaculture, health, food technology, economics, international development, GIS, information technology, agriculture, environment, human rights, microfinance, etc. are eligible for this scholarship.
This scholarship covers the full expenses of international students to study and live in Belgium. Moreover, it covers international travel expenses, living allowance, registration fees, insurance, housing allowance, etc.
Candidates must have the following qualifications in order to apply for this Full Scholarships in Belgium for Developing Countries
- Be a citizen of a developing country. To be eligible, applicants must be residing and working in their country of origin when they apply.
- Only nationals of the following countries may apply for grants from ARES: Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Ecuador, Ethiopia (only for training courses in English), Haiti, Madagascar, Morocco, Niger, Peru, the Philippines, the DR Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, and Vietnam.
- Be under the age of 40 for degree programs, and under 45 for training courses, at the starting time of training.
- Hold a Diploma comparable to a graduate-level diploma from Belgian university studies. Nevertheless, for certain training courses, different requirements may be requested, which will be specified below.
- Possess relevant professional experience in a developing country of at least two years after graduate studies, or of three years after their studies if the applicant has earned a post-grad degree from a university in an industrialized country.
- Have a good mastery of written and spoken French. For training courses held in another language; it is essential to have a proper level in the course’s language, both written and spoken. We shall insist that the applicant commits to learning French in order to take part in daily life in Belgium.
- Apply for only one training course.
Visit the official link to visit for more information.