Applications have opened for the Full Scholarships at the University of London. The name of the scholarship is (SOAS) University of London, Paul Webley Alphawood Scholarships, 2020. The University is providing the scholarships for the Masters degree in the fields of Human Rights Law, Human Rights, Conflict and Justice, Law and Gender. Interested candidates can apply until 20th February 2020.
The candidates must meet the following requirements for the Full Scholarships at the University of London
- The applicants for Paul Webley Alphawood Scholarships, 2020 can be of any nationality.
- Also, the candidates applying for (SOAS) Paul Webley Alphawood Scholarships, 2020 should have a good honors degree, a first-class preferred.
- Additionally, the applicants undertaking the MA in Human Rights Law and the LLM in Human Rights, Conflict and Justice should show how they will protect and promote the rights of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender persons under the law.
- Moreover, the candidates must have an offer of a place in the full-time master’s programs.
- Furthermore, the applicants should meet the English language condition of their offer of admission by 1 June 2020.
- The candidates should submit curriculum vitae.
- Also, they should also submit two references and a personal statement.
- Furthermore, the candidates must submit transcripts and their explanation for the degrees obtained outside of the UK.
- The University will assess the applicants for the scholarships on the basis of their academic references, degree results, and the information provided in the online admission application.
- Similarly, they will also assess the candidates based on their personal statement.
Value of the Scholarship
- The successful recipients of the scholarship will receive a full tuition fee waiver.
About the University
- SOAS University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
- Additionally, founded in 1916, SOAS is located in the heart of Bloomsbury in central London.
- Also, SOAS is the world’s leading institution for the study of Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Furthermore, it houses the Brunei Gallery, built from an endowment from the Sultan of Brunei Darussalam, and inaugurated by Princess Royal, as Chancellor of the University of London, on 22 November 1995.
Follow the link to visit the official website for further information about the scholarship.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.