Applications are open for the Full Scholarships at the US and French Universities for 2020. The deadline for the scholarship is 15 Apr 2020. The name of the scholarship is FACC Foundations – Serge Bellanger International Business Degree Scholarships in the US and France, 2020. The French American Chamber of Commerce is providing scholarships for a Masters degree in the field of Business.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for Full Scholarships at the US and French Universities for 2020.
- The students applying for Serge Bellanger Scholarship, 2020 must be a French national or an American national who has been accepted to an MBA program in the United States or in a French university respectively for the school year starting in 2020.
- Additionally, both French and American applicants must intend to pursue a career in the international business community.
- Furthermore, the students applying for Serge Bellanger Scholarship, 2020 should have received an admit to the MBA program for 2020.
- Scholarship Application Form.
- Also, an admission letter from the university.
- Additionally, academic transcripts.
- Fill the budget form stating the costs and how you will finance your studies.
- Furthermore, GMAT or GRE scores are required if you are applying to an MBA program.
- A personal essay, CV or resume, and any optional supplemental information.
- Likewise, two-letter of reference.
- The Selection criteria are based on the Merit and the written essay submitted.
- Additionally, a jury member of the committee will call the eligible students for the scholarship for personal interviews by phone.
- The successful applicants of FACC Foundations – Serge Bellanger International Business Degree Scholarships in the US and France, 2020 will receive USD 10,000 towards tuition fees.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.