Apply for Full Tuition Scholarship at Ghana National Petroleum Corporation in Ghana. The deadline for this application is 22nd November 2021.
The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation’s (GNPC) Foreign Scholarship is a highly selective full scholarship offered to Ghanaians to further their studies abroad. The awards are for master’s and Ph.D. studies.
Eligibility for Full Tuition Scholarship in Ghana
- The applicant must be Ghanaian.
- Must have obtained admission to undertake a master’s or PhD program.
- Must hold a first degree of at least second-class (for Masters applicant), and relevant postgraduate qualification (for PhD applicants).
- Must be available to start your academic studies by the start of the academic year for which you seek sponsorship.
- Applicant must not be pursuing a PhD or Master’s degree at the time of application.
- A Curriculum Vitae and list of publications (PhD applicants).
- Academic Certificates.
- Copy of Passport biodata page.
- Admission letter or Letter of acceptance from the host institution.
- Letters of recommendation from home institution and company – each Letter must be on the respective institution’s letterhead and duly signed.
- Proposal – not exceeding 5 pages (for PhD applicants only).
- National Service Certificate.
- Keep a printout of the completed application form.
- Applicants seeking sponsorship for online studies are ineligible.
- There will be no in-person interviews this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic and related safety protocols.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Mathematics, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Special-needs education.
- Applicants holding offers from Tuition free universities are highly preferable.
- Lecturers of public Tertiary Institutions.
- Persons with disabilities.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.