Apply for Full Tuition Scholarship at Marymount Manhattan College in the USA. The deadline for this application is 1st November 2021.
Marymount Manhattan College is seeking for applications from eligible and interested first year students to qualify for the Marymount Manhattan College Academic Merit Scholarships in USA for the next academic session.
Additionally, the merit awards are based equally on your SAT or ACT composite scores and your high school GPA at the time you are admitted. Similarly, students selecting to apply test-optional will be considered for the same scholarship amounts.
International students applying with SAT or ACT scores may also qualify. International students applying test-optional will be considered for the same scholarship amounts as well.
All first-year merit scholarships are available to full-time students for a maximum of four years. Also, they are on a minimum GPA requirement or satisfactory academic progress. Scholarships for first-year students include:
- Presidential Scholarship — up to $18,000 per year, must maintain a GPA of 3.0 for renewal
- Likewise, Dean’s Scholarship — up to $15,000 per year, must maintain a GPA of 3.0 for renewal
- Trustees’ Scholarship — up to $13,000 per year, must maintain a GPA of 2.8 for renewal
- Additionally, Recognition Award — up to $10,000 per year, must maintain a GPA of 2.5 for renewal
- Likewise, Liberal Arts Achievement Award — up to $5,000 per year, must
To be consider for Marymount Manhattan College Academic Merit Scholarships in USA 2021-2022 candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be overseas students.
- Also, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Likewise, Renewal is based on full-time status with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Additionally, The University offers Undergraduate degree in any subject.
How-to-Apply: To find out which scholarship you might qualify for, please complete the Net Price Calculator Please keep in mind that this is an estimate and is based on the information you enter. MMC will recalculate your GPA on a four-point scale using our own weighting system for honors, AP, IB, and dual enrollment courses. Additionally, it may differ slightly from the GPA listed on your high school transcript.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details