Apply for Full Tuition Scholarship at National Graduate School of Engineering in France. The deadline for this application is 30th August 2022.
MINES ParisTech (ENSMP) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 236 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. The admission rate range is 0-10% making this French higher education organization a most selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
Applications are being accepted for Full Tuition Scholarship in France from outstanding students for the International PhD Position in HPC and Digital Twins in Metallurgy. This funding opportunity is funded by the MINES ParisTech-CEMEF.
Additionally, the funding program assists deserving students who want to commence a PhD degree at the University for the academic year 2021/2022.
CEMEF is a well-known MINES ParisTech research laboratory in Sophia-Antipolis. Also, it is a European leader in the field of material processing research (metals and polymers).
Why would you like to join this program? CEMEF provides a vibrant research environment, extensive training possibilities, and a strong industry connection. Additionally, its study focuses on materials, industrial transformation processes, and their practical qualities.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Also, Postdoctoral program to research the topic HPC and digital twins in metallurgy – 3D front-tracking modeling of evolving interface networks.
- Likewise, to be eligible, applicants must have MSc or MTech in Applied Mathematics, with an excellent academic record.
- Furthermore, they must have Numerical Modeling, programming, proficiency in English, ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
MINES ParisTech (Ecole des Mines de Paris)-CEMEF will offer a good salary of 26k€ to the excellent candidates for the academic session 2021/2022.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must complete and submit an online application form.
- Also, candidates must submit your most recent CV, detailed, official proof of your grades during your most recent studies(maximum 3), and one or more references from professors or heads of training programs
- Likewise, the position is open to doctors.
- Furthermore, if your education has not been conducted in the English language, you must demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.