Apply for Full Tuition Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast in the UK. The deadline for this application is 29th October 2021.
Grab the fantastic opportunity by applying for the Eversheds Sutherland International Prize at the Queen’s University Belfast in the United Kingdom.
The educational award is available for deserving international students who want to undertake a postgraduate taught degree program for the academic year 2021-2022.
Additionally, Queen’s University Belfast, welcomes students from all over the world and assisting them in achieving their goals. Likewise, it provides students with a world-class education as well as leadership and citizenship training in a global community.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, postgraduate Taught degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- The award will be given to the student who is enrolled on the LLM International Business Law (including Placement) who achieved the highest overall mark in their undergraduate degree.
Offered Benefits of Full Tuition Scholarship in the UK
All eligible candidates will get financial aid of £1,000 during their studies for the academic year 2021/2022.
- How to Apply: Students must apply for an approved course at Queen’s University Belfast before October 29, 2021. Additionally, only after successfully being enrolled in the program, candidates will be eligible to send their application for the opportunity.
- Also, as supporting materials, you can provide the following: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency; a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Likewise, the minimum requirement to enroll in a master course at the university is a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Also, applicants can provide the IELTS Academic (both SELT and non-SELT), and TOEFL internet-based tests for direct admission to a postgraduate degree program