The American University Washington College of Law is offering the AUWCL Global Talent Development Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship covers a 50% tuition fee and will be provided to applicants who wish to undertake an LLM program at WCL. Also, Domestic as well as international applicants are eligible to apply to avail this application .
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Similarly, students are eligible to apply for LLM in International Legal Studies, International Business and Trade Law, International Arbitration & Business Law, Gender, International & Comparative Law.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in either of the eligible programs.
- Furthermore, the applicants must have prior relevant experience and have the potential to be leaders in their respective fields.
The American University Washington College of Law will provide the winners 50% tuition fee for the LLM program of their choice at WCL for the complete duration.
The incumbent must meet the following for Full Tuition Scholarship in the USA:
- How to Apply: The applicants must submit an online application form using the application portal of the university.
- Also, the applicants must submit the following documents:
- High school transcripts
- Bachelors degree certification
- Likewise, 500 words essay
- Prior work experience
- Similarly, statement of Purpose
- Additionally, Resume or CV
- Likewise, Writing Sample
- Also, the applicants must have a relevant certificate of previous years of education to secure admission in an LLM program at WCL.
- Furthermore, the applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 84
- TOEFL PBT – 563
- Also, IELTS – 6.5
- PTE Academic – 56