Apply for Full Tuition Scholarships at Taft College in the USA. The deadline for this application is 31st August 2021.
Taft College is taking the initiative to educate students through its Supporting Local Businesses international awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
Also, this scheme is established to support all applicants and they must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university. Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply for this opportunity.
Additionally, Taft College is a public community college located in Taft, California. The college’s mission emphasizes basic skills and service to students. It offers Associate in Arts and Associate in Science degrees as well as a variety of certificates.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for undergraduate degree coursework in any subject area.
- Also, for applying this educational award, seekers must have to complete the following criteria:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the program.
- Additionally, applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Applicants are not required to have a specific Major.
- Furthermore, domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Similarly, students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- How to Apply: To be in this award program, aspirants required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. Additionally, please follow this link to complete the form to apply: The Supporting Local Businesses Scholarship
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Additionally, College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- An essay answering the above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
- Furthermore, Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
- Supporting Documents: Please write a 1,000-word essay answering the following questions:
- What are some local businesses that you frequent or utilize now? Why?
- Also, Why do you think it is important to support businesses in your community?
- How do you plan to use your education to help develop and support local businesses?
- Furthermore, Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution. Likewise, the University will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants need to hold their previous degree certificates.
- Furthermore, candidates need to show their English language level by submitting a satisfactory certificate of English language ability.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details