Apply for Full Tuition Scholarships at University of Essex in the UK. The deadline for this application is 31st August 2021.
Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. So for helping students, the University of Essex is offering ITESM Doble Grado Tuition Fee Discount for international applicants. The funding is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
Additionally, there are three scholarships available for talented students who are going to enroll in postgraduate taught degree coursework at the university. The educational award will cover 50% of the tuition fees for successful candidates.
The University of Essex is one of England’s eight new universities, located in the heartland of the country. Likewise, it attracts top academics and places them in a welcoming, research-intensive environment. Also, it is divided into three campuses and provides students with a diverse range of study options.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, postgraduate taught degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be classified as international student for fee purposes
- Furthermore, be entirely self-funding your studies
- They must hold an offer of admission to any of the Master’s courses specified in the link/partnership agreement between the University of Essex and ITESM
The University of Essex covers 50% of the tuition fees of the relevant course each available for students holding an unconditional offer for 2021-22.
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, aspirants must have to take admission in the master’s degree program at the university. Additionally, if you meet all the eligibility criteria, you will automatically be considered for this award. You do not need to complete an application form.
- Likewise, the applicants must submit the following documents:
- Documents related to previous studies and work experience
- Furthermore, official transcripts in English or certified translation of academic results showing marks or grades
- Also, a copy of CV for particular courses
- Recent references, signed and dated by referee or an email from referee
- Similarly, Personal statement
- Furthermore, for taking admission, candidates must have high school certificates with an academic record.
- Also, if you have received your test results, you may include a copy with your application, such as IELTS, TOEFL or Pearson, and the test must be less than three years old at the time of admission.