Apply for Full Tuition Scholarships for International Students in Singapore. The deadline for this application is 30th September 2021.
Are you planning to study abroad? If so, apply for the IGCSE/IB Diploma Scholarships in Singapore offered by the Eton House International School. The award is open to all international students to gain support towards the tuition fee for the academic year 2021-2022.
This tuition fee scholarship is been made available for all international as well as Singaporean students who want to undertake an IGCSE and IB Diploma Program. Also, the students will be entitled to receive full or partial tuition fee coverage.
Eton House International School is a global school headquartered in Singapore and also has a significant presence in China. Likewise, the mission of the school is to develop confident and capable global citizens.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all overseas regions and Singaporean nationals are both eligible to apply.
- Also, students can apply for Year 10 for the IGCSE Program and Year 12 for the IB Diploma Program at EHIS.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Furthermore, the applicants must be in at the Eton House International School.
The applicants that will be in for the opportunity will get partial positions ranging from 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% towards the tuition fee of the program at EHIS.
- How to Apply: The applicants must register by filling the registration form of the institute and submitting it to the admissions department at [email protected]. Also, the students can apply here for the opportunity .
- Likewise, the students must present the following documents to the university:
- A copy of previous school reports/certificates/transcripts.
- Evidence that the student has attained a Level B2+ in English on the CEFR framework.
- Additionally, a personal statement (essay) explaining why the student believes they are deserving of the program
- A letter of recommendation from a Teacher or the Principal at their current school
- Furthermore, digital photos of students and parents
- Copy of parent’s passport or Singaporean/PR card, Employment Pass
- Copy of the child’s passport or Birth Certificate for Singapore Citizens, Entry Permit for PRs
- Additionally, student Reference Form
- Copy of student’s most up-to-date immunization records
- Candidates must have minimum schooling education.
- Language Requirement: The students must know Mandarin and English languages.