Apply for Full Tuition Scholarships in Poland. The deadline for this application is 30th September 2021.
Foundation for Polish Science is now helping qualified students fund their studies by making available a mind-blowing International Research Agendas Scholarships program.
Also, the International Research Agendas program provides support for specialized, independent research units in Poland which will pursue international research agendas in strategic cooperation with renowned scientific institutions from other countries.
Likewise, Foundation for Polish Science is a non-governmental, non-political, non-profit institution that pursues the mission of supporting science. Furthermore, it is the largest source of science funding in Poland outside of the state budget.
Why should you apply for this program? Also, the Foundation pays special attention to the transparency and openness of its operations, regarding this as the foundation for building the society’s trust in the Foundation and in the entire NGO sector
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Also, the sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The applicant can be a citizen of Poland or any other country, including from outside the European Union.
The Foundation will provide support and assistance throughout the application and implementation period.
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to submit the documents and follow the application procedure.
- Also, documents confirming the profile of the applicant (incl. downloadable templates for list of achievements and list of invited talks and list of funded projects), An outline of the international research agenda, a letter of intent from the foreign partner, a short description of the legal status and organizational structure of the IRAP center, Letters of intent from local partner institutions, Description of socio-economic impact
- Furthermore, applicants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.