Applications are open for the Fully Funded Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program in the USA.
The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship offers a year of professional enrichment in the United States for professionals with experience in development or political transition.
Unlike other exchange or fellowship programs, the Hubert H.Humphrey Fellowship encourages fellows to travel far from their campus and discover more about the American culture and establish contacts with their American peers.
- Fully funded tuition and fees of the university
- You will also get English language course/training
- The fellowship provides you a living allowance,
- Also, there is a provision of a one-time allowance for settling,
- Coverage in case of accident or sickness (health),
- Allowance for books,
- In addition, Computer subsidy (once),
- Air travel expenses (travel to the U.S. as well as for the program events),
- Professional development allowance for field trips, conferences as well as visits.
- Moreover, valuable opportunities for professional development through selected university courses, conferences, networks, and practical work experiences
Humphrey Fellowship Offered Fields:
- Economic Development
- Finance and Banking
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Technology Policy and Management
- Also, Human Resource Management
- Communication /Journalism
- International Religion Freedom
- Law and Human Rights
- Trafficking in Person Policy and Prevention
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Natural Resources, Environmental and Climate Change
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
- In addition, Public Health Policy and Management
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Educational Administration Planning and Policy
- Higher Education Administration
- Moreover, The teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- A university degree (first university or baccalaureate).
- A minimum of five years of full-time professional experience.
- Also, Previous or no experience in the United States.
- Proven leadership qualities.
- A record of public service in the community.
- In addition, Proficiency in the English language.
- Can access the US Embassy UU., The Public Affairs Section, or Fulbright.
- Moreover, the Binational Commission in your country of residence to know the possible specific requirements of the program.
- Contact the Public Affairs Section of the US Embassy or the Fulbright Binational Commission in your country for more information on application procedures and deadlines.
- Embassies and commissions should send their nominations to the Office of the Institute of International Education in Washington, DC.