The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) offers talented prospective non- EU/ EEA students the unique opportunity to pursue a Master’s degree at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
Host Institution: Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam in the Netherlands
Level/Field of study: English-taught Master’s Degree Programmes offered at the University
Target group: Non- EU/ EEA Students. Students from the countries listed here are encouraged to apply for VUFP.
Financial Benefits from VU Amsterdam Fellowship Program
- The no. of scholarships is not specified.
- The VUFP scholarship covers the tuition fees. VUFP scholarship does not provide any additional allowance towards study or living costs.
- The VUFP scholarship can be granted for a one or two-year Master’s program.
- The scholarship will only be extended for the second year of the two-year Master’s program if 100% of the credits of the first year have been achieved.
- When applying for the VUFP scholarship, you automatically also apply for the Holland Scholarship Programme. No separate application is necessary. If granted, the HSP is a contribution towards the costs of living costs – 5.000 EUR or 10.000 EUR for one year.
Eligibility required for VU Amsterdam Fellowship Program
- You hold a non- EU/ EEA passport and you are not eligible for the lower tuition fee.
- If you do not have Dutch nationality.
- Furthermore, if you are admitted to the first year of a full-time English-taught Master’s program at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam starting in September 2022. Please note that students starting in February cannot apply and joint programs where VU Amsterdam does not administer the admission process are excluded from VUFP.
- Moreover, The degree with which you are seeking admission has not been obtained in the Netherlands.
- However, You do not need to complete a preparatory program before the start of your Master’s.
Please note that you must have applied and conditionally admitted for the Master’s program before you can apply for the VUFP scholarship.
Students must register for a Master’s program in Studielink by 15 December 2021 (from 1 October 2021). Then, you must submit your VUFP application together with supporting documents in your VU dashboard before 1 February 2022 (from 1 December 2021).
It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application portals.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Additionally, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.