Apply for the Fully Funded Adelaide Scholarship International (ASI) 2020 in Australia. The deadline for the application is 10th July 2020.
The University of Adelaide offers a number of Adelaide Scholarships International to outstanding international graduates from any country to commence their education via a Masters or Doctorate degree by research. Additionally, awards are available in all Discipline areas.
Also, ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide and located in the heart of the world’s 10th most liveable city, the University of Adelaide offers the rare combination of elite academic performance and an unrivaled quality of life.
- Fee Waiver: Provides a 100% Tuition Fee Waiver which covers the cost of tuition fees as a higher degree by research student.
- Similarly, Stipend: Provides a living allowance of AUD28,092 per annum for up to 2 years.
- Also, Allowances: Provides financial support for an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare policy, plus relocation and publication expenses.
- Additionally, further details of terms and benefits can be found in the Conditions of Award given in the official link.
- Applicants must be international students who are acceptable to commence a Masters or Doctorate by research degree
- Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia, and the citizens of New Zealand are ineligible.
- Also, applicants who have applied for Australian permanent residency status, but have not yet received an outcome, can apply.
- Similarly, successful recipients should apply and enroll in their program of study as ‘international students’
- Additionally, applicants must provide evidence of meeting the University of Adelaide’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- Furthermore, applicants with a qualification in progress will not be eligible for consideration until they complete the qualification.
- International applicants must not hold a research qualification equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree or, if undertaking a Research Masters degree, not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Masters degree.
- Similarly, successful recipients must commence study at the University of Adelaide in the semester they receive the scholarship. It is not possible to defer the award.
International applicants are not eligible if they have already commenced the degree for which they are seeking an award.
- Additionally, the offer of a scholarship is contingent upon a student not being offered another award by the Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an overseas sponsor. Furthermore, the University reserves the right to withdraw an offer of a scholarship at any time prior to enrolment if an awardee gets a scholarship equal to or in excess of the financial value of the award.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.