Apply for Fully Funded ASEAN Scholarships at Canadian Institutions in Canada. The deadline for this application is 4th March 2021.
The Canada-ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED) program provides students, from member states of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN). Similarly, with short-term exchange opportunities for study or research in Canadian post-secondary institutions at the college, undergraduate
and graduate levels.
SEED scholarships facilitates through institutional collaborations and student exchange agreements between Canadian and ASEAN institutions.
Canada-ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED) for students is available to undertake Research level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Candidates must be citizens of an ASEAN member state (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos (Lao People’s Democratic Republic (Lao PDR)), Malaysia. Also, Myanmar, The Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, or Vietnam).
The benefits for Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada:
- Funding for SEED scholarships is made available by Global Affairs Canada through its legal title: the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development (DFATD).
- Also, the Canadian institution will receive funding from DFATD for all successful candidates in the form of a contribution agreement and will be responsible for providing the funds to scholarship recipients.
- Likewise, the scholarship value varies depending on the duration and level of study. The scholarship value for students is:
- CAD 10,200 for college, undergraduate or graduate students (Master’s and PhD) for a minimum of four months or one academic term of study or research;
- Also, CAD 12,700 for graduate students (Master’s and PhD) for a period of five to six months of study or research; or
- Additionally, CAD 15,900 for undergraduate and college students for a period of eight months or two academic terms of study or research.
- Who have obtained Canadian citizenship or who have applied for permanent residency in Canada are not eligible;
- Also, already participating in an exchange scholarship program funded by the Government of Canada are not eligible;
- Additionally, already enrolled in a degree or diploma program at a Canadian university or college are not eligible;
- Likewise, must take the responsibility for applying for a study or work permit;
- Similarly, choose a field of study or research that is aligned with, and contributes to, the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.