The Buhooth Scholarship Program is an ambitious initiative that aims to achieve the vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, to transform the UAE into a center of excellence in engineering and science research. The initiative offers Master’s and Doctorate scholarships to UAE Nationals with the aim of promoting graduate studies and research, as well as developing specialized human capital in the areas of science and engineering for the benefit of national institutions.
- Monthly stipend
- Full coverage of tuition fees
- Also, Support to attend international research conferences
- Opportunity to visit international research centers
- Please note that scholarship benefits are subject to change.
- There are two types of Buhooth Scholarship:
- This scholarship will provide an opportunity for applicants to pursue Masters and Doctorate degree studies at Khalifa University of Science and Technology.
- Further, The scholarship will be open for selected majors only, as determined by Khalifa University of Science and Technology.
- Under the conditions of the scholarship, an applicant holding a Bachelor’s degree must sign a contract committing to completing their Master’s degree at Khalifa University of Science and Technology.
- Also, Under the conditions of the scholarship, an applicant holding a Master’s degree must sign a contract committing to complete their Doctorate degree at Khalifa University of Science and Technology.
- This scholarship aims to provide an opportunity for applicants to pursue Masters and Doctorate degree studies at top international universities.
- The scholarship is open for selected majors only, as determined by the Khalifa University of Science and also, Technology.
- The scholarship is highly competitive and will only be offered to a limited number of successful applicants each year.
- Further, an applicant holding a Master’s degree will sign a contract committing to complete their Doctorate studies at the selected institution and then accept employment in a suitable post for a period of time which is at least equal to the study period.
- The stipend amount includes an additional allowance to UAE Nationals living outside the UAE.
- Applicants must be UAE Nationals.
- Further, applicants must satisfy the admission requirements of the academic program that they are applying to. Please note that admission is highly competitive and also, meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee entry into the program.
- In order to be for the International Buhooth Scholarship, applicants must have excellent credentials. Also, provide a letter of offer from a top-ranked international institution.
- The letter should be submitted at the time of application to Khalifa University.