Applications have opened for the Fully Funded Chancellor Scholarships in China 2020. The deadline for the application is 30th April 2020. The name of the scholarship is the University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB)’s Chancellor Scholarship in China, 2020. The University is offering scholarships for Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. degrees in the courses offered by the University.
The candidates should meet the following criteria for the Fully Funded Scholarships in China 2020
- Must be non-Chinese students in good health.
- For the Bachelor’s program, they must have a high school graduation certificate and age between 18 and 30.
- Additionally, for Masters’s program, they must have a Bachelor’s degree and age under 40.
- Furthermore, for Doctoral programs, the candidates must have a Master degree and age under 45.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of the USTB Chancellor Scholarship will receive either Full or Partial Scholarship.
- Under Full Scholarship, the applicant will receive:
- Tuition fee waiver.
- Also, on-campus Lodging.
- Likewise, living allowances of 2500CNY/month for Bachelor, 3000CNY/month for Master, 3500CNY/month
- for Doctorate.
- Additionally, Health Insurance.
- Furthermore, the Partial Scholarship will depend on the strength of the Application.
- Two copies of the following documents are required of which one is original of Notarized and another is duplicate.
- Also, Print out of the Admission Application form.
- USTB Chancellor Scholarship Application form.
- Additionally, original Certificates either in Chinese or English.
- Official Transcripts for Masters and Doctoral Candidates.
- Furthermore, Personal Statement of above 800 words in a Masters program and more than 1500 words for the Doctoral program.
- Two Letters of Recommendations.
- Also, language test scores
- Passport’s photocopy.
- Likewise, Health Certificate.
- Additionally, Acceptance letter from Supervisor.
- Furthermore, Publications and other relevant documents to support the application.
About the University
- The University of Science and Technology Beijing formerly known as Beijing Steel and Iron Institute before 1988, is a national key university in Beijing, China.
- Additionally, USTB’s metallurgy and materials science programs are highly regarded in China.
- Furthermore, it is a Chinese Ministry of Education Double First-Class Discipline University, with Double First-Class status in certain disciplines.
Visit the official website for further details about the scholarship program.
You may also visit oyaop.com or oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.