Apply for the Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship, 2021 in the UK. The deadline for the application is 2nd November 2020.
The scholarship is for Masters degree in the courses available at the Universities in the UK.
The Chevening scholarship and fellowships offer students from Chevening-eligible countries the opportunity to study at any university in the UK.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship
Applicants must meet the following requirements
- The applicants for Chevening Scholarship, 2021 should be a Chevening-eligible country citizen and should have an undergraduate degree of upper second-class 2:1 honor or its equivalent.
- Also, the candidates should have work experience for 2 years for Master’s scholarships and up to 5 years for fellowships.
- Likewise, the students should return to their home country after the end of the scholarship for at least 2 years.
- The applicants should apply for a minimum of three different UK university courses that are eligible and have at one unconditional offer by 15 July 2021.
- Additionally, the candidates should also meet the English language requirements i.e., overall score of 6.5 in IELTS with minimum score of 5.5 in each section. Likewise, overall score of 65 in Pearson PTE Academic with minimum score of 46 in each section. Similarly, overall score of 79 in TOEFL iBT. Also, overall score of 176 in Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) with minimum of 162 in each section and overall score of 176 in Trinity ISE II (B2).
- Additionally, the applicants for Chevening Scholarship, 2021 are considered not eligible if have British citizenship or dual citizenship ( except if they hold BN(O) or British Overseas Territory citizen or applying from Hong Kong.
- Furthermore, the candidates are not eligible if they are Her Majesty’s Government’s employee or former employee since July 2016.
- Also, the students have received a scholarship from the UK government and Chevening Alumni are not eligible for the scholarship but can be eligible for the fellowship.
The Chevening Scholarship is an international scholarship scheme which enables students with leadership qualities from over 160 countries and territories to undertake postgraduate study or courses in universities in the United Kingdom. Funding for the scheme comes from the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office and its partner organizations.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, check out oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.