Apply for the Fully Funded Clarendon Fund Scholarships at the University of Oxford. The deadline for the application is ongoing. Clarendon is one of the biggest of the University’s scholarship schemes, offering around 140 new scholarships each year. Clarendon Scholarships are competitive, prestigious, and highly sought-after. Like all fully-funded Oxford scholarships, they cover all tuition and college fees and offer a generous grant for living costs.
- Scholarship Value:
- All Clarendon scholarships cover tuition and college fees in full.
- Likewise, cholars on a full-time course receive a generous annual grant for living costs, which is normally sufficient to cover the living costs of a single student living in Oxford.
- Scholarship Duration:
- Clarendon Scholarships are normally offered for the full period for which you are liable to pay tuition fees to the University, which is usually the same as the length of your course.
- Additionally, the Fee liability page of the official website explains this in full, and also gives information about charges
- Also, one of the many benefits of being a Clarendon Scholar is membership of the Clarendon Scholars’ Association.
- Furthermore, it also provides a graduate experience with a wide range of events and opportunities that will inspire you to excellence.
Eligibilities for Fully Funded Scholarships Oxford
- All applicants for graduate study at the University of Oxford are eligible.
- Additionally, by applying for graduate study you will automatically be considered for a Clarendon Scholarship. You do not need to submit any additional documents specifically for the Clarendon Scholarships and there is no separate scholarship application form.
- Also, you must apply for your course’s January deadline in order to be considered. Information about deadlines is available on the Course pages.
- Likewise, candidates applying to start a new master’s or DPhil course at Oxford are eligible. This includes students who are currently studying for a master’s degree at Oxford but who will be re-applying for a DPhil (you would be eligible for funding for the DPhil).
- Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma courses are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Additionally, applicants who hold deferred offers to start in 2018-19 are not eligible to be considered for this scholarship.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.