- Candidates From all Developing Countries. You can check the List of the Developing Countries
- Also, candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
- Likewise, his/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
- Moreover, candidates have at least two years’ professional experience for Germany Government Scholarship.
Germany Scholarships for Masters & PhD is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for International Students. It will cover all the Expenses to Study Free in Germany.
- Full Tuition Fee will be covered for Germany Government Scholarship.
- Also, depending on an academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Likewise, round Airfare Travel Allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Moreover, monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- Also, a hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), maximum of 2 pages
- Additionally, academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Moreover, professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Likewise, confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of reemployment.
- Furthermore, proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- Copies of awarded academic degrees.
- Copies of academic transcripts.