Apply for Fully Funded EPSRC & SWTRA Scholarships at Swansea University in the UK. The deadline for this application is 31st January 2021.
This scholarship is funded by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) and South Wales Trunk Road Agent (SWTRA).
Fully Funded EPSRC & SWTRA PhD Scholarships for Biosciences – UK is available to undertake PhD level programs at Swansea University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
International Students are eligible.
This three-year fully funded scholarship covers UK tuition fees and an annual stipend set at the minimum UKRI level (currently £15,285 per annum for 2020/21 for full-time students, updated each year).
RTSG support of £1,000 per annum is also provided.
- Candidates must have a First, Upper Second Class Honors or a Master’s degree with Merit, in a relevant discipline.
- Also, for candidates whose first language is not English, we require IELTS 6.5 or equivalent. Likewise, please visit official website for a list of acceptable English language tests. The University prefer candidates to have already met the English Language requirements at the point of application, although this is not a requirement.
- Additionally, UK students, international and EU students are eligible to apply for these studentships but should note that they may have to pay the difference between the home UKRI fee and the institutional international student fee.
To apply, please complete and submit the following documents:
- College of Science PGR Scholarship Application
- Academic References – all scholarship applications have to submit two supporting references. Please ensure that your chosen referees are aware of the funding deadline, as their references form a vital part of the evaluation process.
- Also, academic transcripts and degree certificates must be submit along with the scholarship application by the funding deadline. The University will be using these to verify your academic qualifications.
- Additionally, a recent CV.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.