Applications are now open for Fully Funded ETH International Scholarships Zurich 2020. ETH Zurich supports excellent Master’s students with two scholarship programs:
- The Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP): This supports students with a scholarship, mentorship and a network of the ETH Foundation. The scholarship covers the full study and living costs during the Master’s degree course.
- The ETH-D Scholarship: It contains a partial stipend as well as additional offers by the Department (assistantship or additional scholarship).
- The scholarship programs are open to excellent students (national and international) wishing to pursue their Master’s degree at ETH Zurich.
- Similarly, a very good result in Bachelor’s degree program (top 10% of the Bachelor’s degree program = grade A)
- Also, reachability under the specified telephone number (The selection process includes a (Skype) interview in February)
- The Excellence Scholarship:
- consists of a grant covering living and study expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
- Similarly, the scholarship starts with the Master’s degree program. The award is for the regular duration of the Master’s program (three or four semesters).
- The ETH-D Scholarship:
- consists of a partial stipend for living and study expenses (CHF 7’500 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
- Likewise, the department will additionally provide a scholarship of CHF 3’000 per semester or offer an assistantship (with a payment of CHF 500 – 600 per month).
- Also, the scholarship starts with the Master’s degree program. The award is for the regular duration of the Master’s program (three or four semesters).
- The Admissions Committees evaluate the applications of the respective Master’s programs.
- Similarly, the final decision for awarding scholarships in the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme and in the ETH-D Scholarship rests with the Rector of the ETH.
- The number of annual scholarships depends on the availability of funds.
- The decisions are communicated approx. mid of March.
Application Process for ESOP and ETH-D Scholarship
- All the applicant must fill out the application form
- ESOP letter of motivation (1-2 pages)
- Pre-proposal for your Master’s thesis
- Similarly, two reference letters from professors. Applicants must submit the Reference letters in the Master application online.