Apply for the Fully Funded Fellowships at Ghent University in Belgium 2020. The deadline for the application is 31st July 2020. The name of the fellowship is Environmental Technology, Food Technology, and Molecular Biotechnology Postdoctoral fellowship 2020.
(1) The University will determine the salary in accordance with the Ghent University salary standards
(2) Bonus: Two bonuses in June (92% of monthly salary) and December (100% monthly salary)
(3) Additionally, transportation and Housing
(4) Also, severance
(5) Likewise, private Health Insurance
(6) Leaves and holidays
(7) Furthermore, for international applicants: Visa support & Relocation
Ghent University is a public research university located in Ghent, Belgium. It was established in 1817 by King William I of the Netherlands. Additionally, after the Belgian Revolution of 1830, the newly formed Belgian state began to administer the university.
Visit the official website for more information.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Open to||All Nationalities|