Apply for the Fully Funded Fellowships at the University of Oslo in Norway. The deadline for the scholarship is 15th April 2020. The name of the fellowship is Ph.D. Research Fellowship in Political Science (Autocratic Politics) 2020. The University is offering a scholarship for a Ph.D. degree in the field of Political Science.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Fellowships
The candidates should meet the given criteria for Fully Funded Fellowships in Norway at the University of Oslo
- They must have completed a Master’s degree (corresponding to 120 ECTS) or equivalent qualification in Political Science or a related field such as Economics or Sociology.
- Also, the Master’s degree must include a thesis of at least half a year’s workload (30 ECTS) and training in research methodology.
Value of Scholarship
- Salary NOK 479 600-523 200 (48 000 – 52 000 Euro) per year, depending on qualifications, in a position as Ph.D. Research fellow.
- Additionally, a budget for travel and research assistance.
- Also, a good pension scheme through the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund.
About the University
- The University of Oslo is the oldest university in Norway, located in the Norwegian capital of Oslo.
Additionally, until 1 January 2016, it was the largest Norwegian institution of higher education in terms of size, now the Norwegian University of Science and Technology has surpassed it.
- Furthermore, the Academic Ranking of World Universities has ranked it the 58th best university in the world and the third-best in the Nordic countries.
- Also, in 2015, the Times Higher Education World University Rankings ranked it the 135th best university in the world and the seventh-best in the Nordics.
Visit the official website for further details about the scholarship.
Also, visit oyaop.com or oyashool.com for more scholarship opportunities.