Apply for the Fully Funded Fellowships in Germany 2021. The deadline for the application is 3rd December 2020.
Also, take advantage of Doctoral Researcher in Fungal Informatics Scholarships today! The Jena School for Microbial Communication will be providing a tuition award for students for the academic year 2020-2021.
Furthermore, this project is part of a new research group using computational and experimental approaches to understand how ecological interactions shape human pathogenicity in fungi.
Benefits of Fully Funded Fellowships in Germany
- A highly communicative atmosphere within an energetic scientific network providing top-level research facilities
- Also, a comprehensive mentoring program and soft skill courses for early career researchers
Jena – City of Science: a young and lively town with a vibrant local cultural agenda
- Likewise, the full-time two-year postdoctoral researcher position (100% TV-L E13) or three and a half year doctoral researcher (65% TV-L E13) will be funded through the Excellence Strategy of the German federal and state governments.
- How to Apply: Candidates must submut the application should by December 3, 2020, via the JSMC online application portal https://apply.jsmc.uni-jena.de/
- Also, candidates must complete applications should include a cover letter with a brief statement of experience and motivation, CV, certificates, transcripts, and the contact information of two possible referees.
- Similarly, students must have a master’s degree (or equivalent) in bioinformatics, computational biology, microbiology, biochemistry, computer science, or a related discipline.
- Language Requirement: Additionally, students must have very good communication skills in English.
Check out the official page for more information about the scholarship opportunity. Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.