Apply for the Fully Funded FIDERH – RMIT Scholarship 2020. The deadline for the application is ongoing. The scholarship is for a Masters degree in the field of Architecture, Art, Business, Design, Education, Engineering, Health Science, Law, Science, Social Science.
FIDERH – RMIT Scholarship 2020 is a jointly funded scholarship by RMIT and Banco de Mexico, Trustee for the Mexican Federal Government’s “Fund for Human Resource Development” (FIDERH).
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Mexico
- Also, have applied for a Masters or Ph.D. program at RMIT
- Additionally, satisfy the general and specific requirements of the FIDERH scholarship including applying to study in the following study areas:
- Likewise, Business
- Likewise, Health Science
- Also, Science
- Social Science
- Also, meet the academic requirements for entry to RMIT and have been given an unconditional offer of a place in the program
- Furthermore, have been awarded the FIDERH scholarship
- Likewise, be commencing full-time enrolment as an international student at RMIT in Melbourne.
Value of Scholarship
The jointly funded scholarship provides:
- tuition fee support by RMIT to the value of 15% of the tuition fees for Masters by Coursework program for a maximum of two years.
- Additionally, 50% discount on tuition fees for three eligible students for 3 years of a Ph.D. program (with a possible extension to 3.5 years) or 2 years of a Masters by Research program (with no possibility of extension).
- Furthermore, graduate Loan Tuition Fee Support by FIDERH up to a total of 200,000 Mexican Pesos each year to cover remaining tuition fees, living allowance, and health insurance.
RMIT University, formerly known as Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology and Melbourne Technical College, is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.