Harbin Engineering University Scholarship is available for application. Harbin Engineering University Scholarship (HEB) formerly named Harbin Military Engineering Institute was founded in 1953. HEU is located in the city of Harbin, nicknamed “ice city” near the beautiful Songhua River. Moreover, the University is among the first array of the key universities in the national “211 Project”. Also, it has a prestigious Graduate school and a National University Science Park.
HEU is one of the key universities with Chinese Government Scholarship for international students. We also have “HEU scholarship” providing for international students. There are 37 disciplines lecturing in English.HEU has trained more than 3000 international students from 70 countries and regions in recent three years. Harbin Engineering University is stepping forward to the grand goal of a worldwide high-level of Research University with distinctive characteristics. Friends from all over the world are warmly welcome to study or visit HEU!
The Scholarship is for International students who wish to study at or who are studying at HEU.
(1) HEU Online Application: please fill in the application carefully, submit application materials, and print application form;
(2) Highest diploma (notarized photocopy): If applicants are university students or already employed, they should also provide documents of being university students or on-post employees. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English.
(3) Applicants for master or doctoral degree studies also need to provide relevant notarized transcripts. Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English.
(4) Likewise, a study or research plan in Chinese or in English with a signature (no less than 1500words).
(5) Additionally, Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors of your home institutions.
(6) Likewise, Passport photocopy.
(7) Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (printed by Chinese quarantine authority and only for those whose period of studies in China lasts up to six months) filled in English. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration while determining the time to take the medical examination.
(8) Also, Application fee: 400yuan RMB (Non-refundable)
The application materials should be submitted to the International Students Office of HEU before May 31.
Those applicants who apply for HEU to study at HEU should submit your application to the International Student Section of Foreign Affairs Office at HEU directly for more information. All the applicants should fill in application forms of admission and scholarship carefully and completely and send all the required application materials to HEU.
Application Form for applying for Scholarship of HEU
If you want to apply for the HEU scholarship, you should apply for an Application Form for Scholarship from the International Students Section of Foreign Affairs Office in HEU.
Ms. YIN Hua（Rebekka）
International Office, Harbin Engineering University
Room 714, No. 1 Building, NO.145-1, Nantong Street, Nangang District, Harbin, Heilongjiang Province, 150001, China
Tel: 0086 451 82568218, 82568266
International Student Website：http://studyHEU.hrbeu.edu.cn
HEU Online Application: http://issp.hrbeu.edu.cn
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Open to||All Nationalities|
|Organizer||Harbin Engineering University|
|Contact the organizer||0086 451 82568218|