Apply for Fully Funded Hubert Humphrey Fellowships in the USA. The deadline for this application is ongoing 2022-2023.
The Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship Program, offered by Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U.S. Department of State, is an exchange program for young and mid-career professionals from developing countries and nations undergoing democratic transition.
The Humphrey Program brings young and mid-career professionals from designated countries to the United States for a year of non-degree graduate-level study, leadership development, and professional collaboration with U.S. counterparts.
Hubert Humphrey Fellowships 2022-2023, USA (Fully Funded) is available to undertake Fellowship level programs at USA Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Economic Development
- Human Development
- Also, Public Policy
- Public Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Likewise, Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Technology Management
- Moreover, Natural Resource Management
- Public Health
- Moreover, HIV Prevention
- Science Education
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Similarly, Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Likewise, Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Higher Education Administration
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
The Fellowship provides for:
- Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university;
- Pre-academic English language training, if required;
- Also, a maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
- Accident and sickness coverage;
- Additionally, a book allowance;
- A one-time computer subsidy;
- Likewise, air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the Program and domestic travel to required program events);
- Furthermore, a Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits and conferences.
International students are eligible.
- An undergraduate (first university or Bachelor’s) degree
- Also, a minimum of five years of full-time, professional experience
- Likewise, limited or no prior experience in the United States
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Additionally, a record of public service in the community
- Furthermore, English language ability
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.